Hi friends

  • sandhya prajin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2005
      Hi friends,
      I am Sandhya from south of India, ie Kerala.About my family, my
      husband is a business man and we have a kid, she is five yrs old.
      I would like to improve my English and make new friends from all
      over the world and would like to know their culture.
      Regards
      Sandhya.
    • vstevens@emirates.net.ae
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22, 2005
        hi all,

        Welcome Sandhya

        Sandhya was asking me in chat how to get going with Webheads so I told
        her to send an introduction to the group. Since she also sent me a
        picture of her and her child Anamika and husband Prajin, I started a
        webheads page for her. Now you can all meet Sandhya here:

        http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/sandhya.htm

        Best,

        Vance

        > Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:41:40 +0530
        > From: sandhya prajin <sandhyaprajin@...>
        > Subject: Hi friends
        >
        > Hi friends,
        > I am Sandhya from south of India, ie Kerala.About my family, my
        > husband is a business man and we have a kid, she is five yrs old.
        > I would like to improve my English and make new friends from all
        > over the world and would like to know their culture.
        > Regards
        > Sandhya.
      • sandhya prajin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 23, 2005
          Hi Stevens,
          Thank u very much and i am really happy to be the member of webheads.
          Regards
          sandhya