Hello! I'm a new comer !

  • Nguyen Thuc Thuan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2005
      Hello everyone,

      My name is Thuan, From Viet Nam, 24 years old

      Nice to meet you !

      Nguyen Thuc Thuan

      Hp : 0913449370

    • brent yang
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2005
        HI,
        Thuan, glad to c u here.My name is Linwei from China.
        Male. I wanna make friends on the Internet. You may know me more via visiting my site: http://eflstudy.vicp.net
        see ya.

        Nguyen Thuc Thuan <thucthuan@...> 写道: