BEST WISHES

  • Imran Malik
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2005
      Hi, Iqbal. How are you. Your guess is right I am from Pakistan. I teach in
      F.G.College, Hyderabad, Cantt. in the morning and in Companion Language
      Center in the evening which is in Latifabad #8, Hyd.
      To improve my English I am doing IELTS Preparation and am planing to take
      it soon.Besides, I listen to a lot of English in form of movies and music,
      because listening is one major skill to improve English. It is very
      important to take a lot of in take of English through listening and reading
      and I do it a lot.I believe that untill and unless we expose ourselves to
      English we can not learn it accurately and fluently. I guess, we should be
      involved in English as much as possible. This the way which can help us to
      be better users of English.
      Hope to hear from you. Do tell me about yourself a bit more.
      Best Wishes
      IMRAN