Hi! Hala

  • hassan ali
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 22, 2005
      Hi! Hala
      How are you? I sent you a message asking if you are Hala Hakem. I wish so please try to write to me as soon as possible we were studing at Khatroum University. ( Dis moi s'il vous plais vous etes Hala ou no? abien tout).

    • Imran Malik
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 22, 2005
        Hi. Sorry I didnot get what you wanted from me. Please clarify yourself. I
        will be grateful to hear from you .

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 22, 2005
          Hi! Hala
          Do you remember me? By the way i will tell some of our groups members: Hind Altahir & Tayseer M. Altayib and Intissar Abdulmajid and Moaz Basheer and Hussein Kareem Aldin and Hania. Get it now? I will not give you my name I will let you know by following the details of our loveliest group at the University, i mentioned two guys name, i was the third one. Get it now? But let me say to you that i miss you all. I live in the K.S.A

          Imran Malik <imranbinsuleman@...> wrote:
          Hi. Sorry I didnot get what you wanted from me. Please clarify yourself. I
          will be grateful to hear from you .

          >From: hassan ali <hah_hh@...>
          >To: efiwebheads@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [efiwebheads] Hi! Hala
          >Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 08:15:41 -0800 (PST)
          >
          >Hi! Hala
          >How are you? I sent you a message asking if you are Hala Hakem. I wish so
          >please try to write to me as soon as possible we were studing at Khatroum
          >University. ( Dis moi s'il vous plais vous etes Hala ou no? abien tout).

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • Imran Malik
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 23, 2005
            I am sorry Hassan, Iam not what you think of me. But I may have a new
            friendship with you, if you like.
            Looking forward to hearing from you.
            Regards
            IMRAN

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 23, 2005
              Hi Imran.
              It's nice to be friends and i wish so, you must know that all this group members are my friend.You are answering me from another email you can send me a message from the same email i sent to the last message ( haloolahakema@...) to be sure that your are not the person i mean. Are you sudanese? Can you tell me about yourself?
              with best
              Hassan