Introducing myself....

  • silvana velasquez
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 31, 2005
      Hi I am Silvana Velasquez, and I live in Pereira,
      Colombia. I'm 27 years old and I work as a teacher,
      teaching computers and English too.
      i went to a CALL conference at Eafit University, like
      4 months ago and there I knew about this special
      group.
      It's very nice to hear from you all.
      Silvana

      http://my.yahoo.com
    • Syed Iqbal
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 2, 2005
        Dear Silvana
        Nice to hear from you. My name is Sayed (male 33 yrs old) and I live
        in Karachi, Pakistan. I recently subscribed myself to this board and
        really love to see this place becoming alive. Otherwise mostly it
        remains calm and idle except Tapped in reminders and anniversary
        notices.

        By profession, I am attached to a trading company engaged in Textile
        business and by hobby I love to enhance muy English skills. Besides I
        aspire to learn proifessional animation and special effets and have
        found Maya as my destination to make those dreams come true.

        So, lets get back to English first. What do you do to improve your
        english. For me, my main challenge is to improve my spoken english and
        grammar (advance level) which are main areas I feel myself weak in.
        Tell me something about you.

        Kind regards
        Sayed