Reminder - Saturday chats at Tapped In 1600 GMT

    Message 1 of 110 , Dec 3, 2004

      Saturday chats at Tapped In 1600 GMT

      Date: Saturday, December 4, 2004
      Time: All Day

      I would like to remind everyone I am in Tapped In each Saturday
      at 1600 GMT for anyone who would like to come and practice their
      English.
      Just go to

      http://ti2.sri.com/tappedin/index.jsp

      and log in as a guest and I am waiting in reception, which is
      where you will go when you sign in.

      Hope to see you there!

      Maggi
      Message 110 of 110 , Jul 22, 2005