Hi.....I'm Lynn

  • ¤j»æ
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2004
      Hello, I¡¦m Miss Yeh¡¦s student in Wenzao Ursuline College of
      Language. It¡¦s my great honor to join this e-group. It¡¦s such a
      good channel to make friends coming from all around the world.
      Let me introduce myself first. My name is Hui-yin Chen, or you can
      just call me Lynn. I¡¦m from Taiwan, a little island with the shape
      of sweet potato. I believe most of you are more familiar with the
      name Chinese Taipei than Taiwan. Because politics intervenes, we
      can¡¦t speak out loud our national name. Still, I hope the
      relationship between Taiwan and the Mainland China is not the only
      image you know us. At the Olympic Games in Athens, our athletes have
      an outstanding performance in the taekwondo competition. They
      brought home two gold medals and one silver medal. It¡¦s a big
      challenge for Taiwan. From then on, I realize that Taiwanese is not
      only hospitable but also unbeatable.
      As for myself, I¡¦m a twenty-three-year-old girl. I like to do
      exercise. I think that¡¦s because friends around me all like sport.
      When getting together, we play table tennis, tennis, pool,
      volleyball and soccer as well as go swimming. As you know, Asian
      view of beauty is different from western people. They think white
      skin is better. But we still don¡¦t afraid of exposing our skins to
      the sun. Sounds like we girls are more like weirdo. In addition to
      sport, I like to take pictures. It¡¦s my favorite. Until now I have
      taken more than 2000 pieces of pictures for my classmates even
      though we guys just know each other for one year. I think shot is
      the best way to memorize whole lifetime. I hope one day I can be an
      amateur photographer. Besides, what I really want to do in the
      future is being a creative designer such as dress designer or
      something like that. Now I¡¦m learning how to design clothes on the
      paper. It¡¦s a tough beginning because I¡¦m just a new comer in this
      field. I¡¦ve never taken relative courses before. But I know if I¡¦d
      like to be success, just do what NIKE¡¦s slogan says: just do it.
      Thank you for taking time to read my letter. It¡¦s my pleasure to
      share my thoughts with you.
    • faruk apaydin
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2004
        HELLO MISS YEH . MY NAME IS FARUK I'MFROM TURKEY . I'M A STUDENT TOO. I LIKE TOLKING , CHATING , AND SLEEPING . MY FAMILY LIVE IN ANKARA BUT I LIVE IN BOLU BECAUSE OF SCHOOL . I DON'T KNOW WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT TURKEY . IF YOU WANT TO LEARN SOME THING ABOUT TURKEY I CAN WRITE YOU MORE ON OTHER MAILS . I AM REALY GOOD TA WRITE YOU SOME THING . WE CAN CHAT EACHOTHER . ALL WORLD COLOER UP TO YOU ESPECIALY YOUR BEST COLOR. SEE YOU OTHER MAILS. NICE TO MEAT YOU