Re: Reminder - Happy Birthday Nicia!

  • nhung_dang
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 14, 2004
      Happy Birthday Nicia! Best wishes for you!

      Nhung Dang.
    • MADenglish@t-online.de
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 15, 2004
        HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICIA !!

        I haven't seen you for ages on ICQ and miss the chats. Hope this
        birthday finds you well and happy!

        Maggi :-)
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 14, 2005

          Happy Birthday Nicia!

          Date: Thursday, September 15, 2005
          Time: All Day

          September 15 is Nicia's birthday! Happy birthday Nicia! You
          can visit Nicia at
          http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/nicia.htm