Re: [efiwebheads] Hi everybody

  • MADenglish@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 8, 2004
      Hi Ahmed

      Welcome to the group!

      It's been quiet lately, but maybe some will write to ask you questions.
      I'm one of the teachers here living in Germany and I've always wanted to
      visit the pyramids. Have you been there and if so, could you tell us a
      little about them.

      South Korea must have been an experience for you, but as you said,
      traveling abroad opens your mind. Hope you enjoy it here. Come to
      Tapped In on Saturday or Sunday and meet some other Webheads. You are
      always welcome.

      Maggi :-)
    • Felix Zaniboni
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 9, 2004
        Welcome to the group Ahmed.
        By the way, what does ISP stand for?

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 10, 2004
          Thanks for your welcoming, ISP stands for Internet Service Provider , which is the company that provides the Internet connections

          Thanks again , and I hope to hear from you

          Ahmed

          Felix Zaniboni <felix.zaniboni@...> wrote:
          Welcome to the group Ahmed.
          By the way, what does ISP stand for?

          > I'm a new member in this group and I want to introduce myself , as you
          know this group is to learn English , so excuse mu mistakes.

          > My name is Ahmed from Cairo -Egypt , I'm 26 years old , single and working
          as Computer Networking Engineer with a large ISP company , I have 4 years
          experience in this field , also I'm working as Instructor in the same field
          and actually I like to be instructor.

          > I Joined this group to learn English more and more because this will help
          me in my Career , and especially to enhance my speaking skills and also
          writing , so I need to learn as I can , and also to know more people and
          this is very helpful to make my mind open , I traveled before to 2 abroad
          countries ( Scotland and South Korea) and I found that a good eexperience
          for me.

          > So I hope to find what I want , and also to share my information with you
          and to help other people as I can

          > Thanks & BR
          > Ahmed

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          Get unlimited calls to

          U.S./Canada

        • Denilson de Borba
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 10, 2004
            Sorry, but i´m not dead yeat.

            ISP - Internet Solution Provider in portuguese means Provedor Internet

            Since i returned from states, lots things changed, i didn´t have much time conecting internet.

            But now, i´m back, working as a manager in Florianopolis, South of Brazil, i get married and I have a kid with 1 year old.

            Big hug to everybody.

            Denilson/Dan
            > I'm a new member in this group and I want to introduce myself , as you
            know this group is to learn English , so excuse mu mistakes.

            > My name is Ahmed from Cairo -Egypt , I'm 26 years old , single and working
            as Computer Networking Engineer with a large ISP company , I have 4 years
            experience in this field , also I'm working as Instructor in the same field
            and actually I like to be instructor.

            > I Joined this group to learn English more and more because this will help
            me in my Career , and especially to enhance my speaking skills and also
            writing , so I need to learn as I can , and also to know more people and
            this is very helpful to make my mind open , I traveled before to 2 abroad
            countries ( Scotland and South Korea) and I found that a good eexperience
            for me.

            > So I hope to find what I want , and also to share my information with you
            and to help other people as I can

            > Thanks & BR
            > Ahmed

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            Get unlimited calls to

            U.S./Canada

          • Felix Zaniboni
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 11, 2004
              Hi Denilson,

              I thought you had quit webheads. Good to hear from you.
              Now you are a daddy and married.. Really need to work harder!!!!
              In Porto Seguro things are getting hot.

              > I'm a new member in this group and I want to introduce myself , as you
              know this group is to learn English , so excuse mu mistakes.

              > My name is Ahmed from Cairo -Egypt , I'm 26 years old , single and
              working
              as Computer Networking Engineer with a large ISP company , I have 4 years
              experience in this field , also I'm working as Instructor in the same
              field
              and actually I like to be instructor.

              > I Joined this group to learn English more and more because this will
              help
              me in my Career , and especially to enhance my speaking skills and also
              writing , so I need to learn as I can , and also to know more people and
              this is very helpful to make my mind open , I traveled before to 2 abroad
              countries ( Scotland and South Korea) and I found that a good eexperience
              for me.

              > So I hope to find what I want , and also to share my information with
              you
              and to help other people as I can

              > Thanks & BR
              > Ahmed

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              Get unlimited calls to

              U.S./Canada

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • Michael Coghlan
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 11, 2004
                Great to see 'old' webhead legends reappear! Good to have you back
                Denilson. You too Felix (though you never completely disappeared.) And when
                you talk about things getting hot in Porto Seguro you are talking about the
                temperature right?!

                - Michael.

                At 06:52 AM 9/12/2004, you wrote:
                >Hi Denilson,
                >
                >I thought you had quit webheads. Good to hear from you.
                >Now you are a daddy and married.. Really need to work harder!!!!
                >In Porto Seguro things are getting hot.

              • Felix Zaniboni
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 11, 2004
                  Of course MC!!!!

                  At 06:52 AM 9/12/2004, you wrote:
                  >Hi Denilson,
                  >
                  >I thought you had quit webheads. Good to hear from you.
                  >Now you are a daddy and married.. Really need to work harder!!!!
                  >In Porto Seguro things are getting hot.

                  Yahoo! Groups Links