Reminder - Happy Webheads Anniversary John

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004

      Happy Webheads Anniversary John

      Date: Friday, September 3, 2004
      Time: All Day

      Happy Webheads Anniversary, John. John joined Webheads
      September 3, 2000. He had already been a member of Teaching for
      Webheads, which is why his Webheads web page is at
      http://lightning.prohosting.com/~vstevens/tfw/profiles/johnstee.htm.
      Since joining Webheads, John has been a frequent participant in
      weekly online chats and email discussions, and he has started a
      research project on the Webheads group which we hope will give
      us feedback on how we are serving the Webhead community. John
      maintains his own web page at http://www.eslpalace.net Please
      join me in congratulating John on his much appreciated
      association with Webheads.
    • LOURIVAL FERNANDES
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13, 2004
        Feliz Aniversário!!!!!! Parabéns Teacher John. Happy anniversary!!!!!!!!!!

        Lourival Fernandes

        efiwebheads@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        My Groups | efiwebheads Main Page

        Happy Webheads Anniversary John