Reminder - Happy Webheads Anniversary, Mari!

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2004

      Happy Webheads Anniversary, Mari!

      Date: Monday, August 30, 2004
      Time: All Day

      Happy Webheads Anniversary, Mari! Mari joined Webheads on August
      30, 1999. She is from Japan, and you can meet her and see her
      photo at
      http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/mari.htm. We
      hope to hear more from Mari and from all the Webheads in the
      coming year.
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 29, 2005

        Happy Webheads Anniversary, Mari!

        Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2005