My journal in Canberra, Australia

  • Su, Cheng-chao
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 9:41 PM
      Dear WebHeads:

      I miss all of you so much! You won't believe that I can't log in TappedIN, MOO or yahoo/msn messengers here in University of Canberra.
      They give students accounts very limited access. The only Internet Cafe I can find here not near of my Homestay provides lots of online games
      but not yahoo/MSN messengers, and its price is US$4 dollar/hour!!!!

      That why I just can't join any of your sessions and meet anyone of you.
      But I do really hope to introduce Webheads to the faculties and my classmates here.
      My classmates are all ESL teachers from technical universities or colleges from Taiwan.
      The is a teacher professional growth program run by University of Canberra for su.
      I've put some of the course in my Moodle system (http://moodle.ntjcpa.edu.tw)
      The course name is: Taiwanese Tertiary Teachers of English: Professional Development Program

      Another thing I want tos share with you is my journal in Canberra.
      First, I jsut want to use blog as a correspondance between me and my family.
      Now I invite to join if you're interested. Take a look at: http://blog.ntjcpa.edu.tw/wonderland/
      Don't forget to give me your comments!

      I'll stay in this cold and quiety Canberra for another 3 weeks.
      Is it possible to make a presentation how we Webhead colaboratively learning and
      helping each together onloine to faculties/ my ESL calssmaets here? I hope it's around the last week
      on August 18 ~ 19 in the morning here (Canberra should be at +10 GMT???)

      I miss my family, especiall my two daughters, and my dear friends, especially webheads.

      Regards,

      It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
      what is essential is invisible to the eye.
      -- from The Little Prince
      Su, Cheng-chao
      http://venny.myweb.hinet.net/
      http://TaiMOO.ntjcpa.edu.tw:7000/