where's vance this sunday

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
      hi all,

      I'm in sfax tunisia and about to hit the road heading
      south so I won't be at tapped in AGAIN this Sunday.
      Not many sites available from this cybercafe. Buzznet
      works from here and in China. Nice blog for
      connecting from remote locations:

      I at least manage to update that

      http://mahdi2004.buzznet.com/

      Checking tapped in; it goes but no Java here.

      Yahoogroups not reachable from here so I can't check
      for latest messages. I'll be back home and
      re-connected mid August.

      Best,

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • susannenyrop
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2004
        Hi all,

        I had a chat with Vance yesterday; again he was unable to reach
        yahoogroups, so I promised to post recent messages to his yahoo
        account until he gets back to normal. He's still in Tunisia, on the
        small island of Djerba, updating his travel-photo-blog at

        http://mahdi2004.buzznet.com/

        Vance says he'll be back home to normal internet connection mid
        august. And he asked me to send his greetings to all of you!

        Sus