Re: [efiwebheads] Reminder - Happy Birthday MAGGI!

  • Barzan
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1, 2004
      Happy Birthday MAGGI

      Best Wishes To You On Your Birthday

      http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/efw_mad.htm.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • MADenglish@t-online.de
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 1, 2004
        Thank you Barzan!

        Very thoughtful and helps keep the clouds away! The weather isn't
        the best today considering it is summer.

        Maggi :-)
      • Dafne
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 1, 2004
          Happy Birthday, Maggi, and lots of happy returns :-)

          Hugs from hot and humid Valencia,

          Daf

        • Susanne Nyrop
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 1, 2004
            Maggi!

            Gratulieren mit deinem Geburtstag (auf Deutsch)

            Tillykke med foedselsdagen! (paa dansk)

            Happy anniversary! (in English)

            Sus

          • dave winet
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 1, 2004
              Happy Birthday sweetheart and a warm hello to Stefan too.
              love,
              Dave

              MADenglish@... wrote:
              Thank you Barzan!

              Very thoughtful and helps keep the clouds away! The weather isn't
              the best today considering it is summer.

              Maggi :-)

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            • MADenglish@t-online.de
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 1, 2004
                Hi Dave

                Thank you! We have really great memories of our multiple stays
                at your place. The kids (now young adults-Christian is studying in
                Heidelberg to be a doctor) especially.

                Hope all is well on your side.

                Love,
                Maggi :-)
              • Michael Coghlan
                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 1, 2004
                  And likewise from me Maggi. Happy Birthday!

                  Love Michael. (memories of SF will stay forever - gathered around Dave's
                  computer singing the San Fran anthem!)

                • MADenglish@t-online.de
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 1, 2004
                    Thank you Daf, Juani and Sus!!

                    Especially some sun Daf... we could use it.

                    Big hugs
                    Maggi:-)
                  • J. H. Steele
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 1, 2004
                      Happy birthday, Maggi. Hope it's a good one.

                      John (Dr. Cat)

                      John H. Steele, Ph.D.
                      Professor, Department of English
                      University of Puerto Rico at Aguadilla