Reminder - Happy Birthday MAGGI!

    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 30, 2004

      Happy Birthday MAGGI!

      Date: Thursday, July 1, 2004
      Time: All Day

      It's someone's birthday today. Maggi is another year older
      today. Happy birthday Maggi, from Webheads.

      You can meet Maggi at
      http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/efw_mad.htm.
      Don't forget to wish her a happy birthday.
    • Barzan
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 1 12:39 AM
        Happy Birthday MAGGI

        Best Wishes To You On Your Birthday

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • MADenglish@t-online.de
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 1 2:02 AM
          Thank you Barzan!

          Very thoughtful and helps keep the clouds away! The weather isn't
          the best today considering it is summer.

          Maggi :-)
        • Dafne
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 1 5:17 AM
            Happy Birthday, Maggi, and lots of happy returns :-)

            Hugs from hot and humid Valencia,

            Daf

          • Susanne Nyrop
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 1 6:16 AM
              Maggi!

              Gratulieren mit deinem Geburtstag (auf Deutsch)

              Tillykke med foedselsdagen! (paa dansk)

              Happy anniversary! (in English)

              Sus

            • dave winet
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 1 8:10 AM
                Happy Birthday sweetheart and a warm hello to Stefan too.
                love,
                Dave

                MADenglish@... wrote:
                Thank you Barzan!

                Very thoughtful and helps keep the clouds away! The weather isn't
                the best today considering it is summer.

                Maggi :-)

                Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              • MADenglish@t-online.de
                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 1 8:20 AM
                  Hi Dave

                  Thank you! We have really great memories of our multiple stays
                  at your place. The kids (now young adults-Christian is studying in
                  Heidelberg to be a doctor) especially.

                  Hope all is well on your side.

                  Love,
                  Maggi :-)
                • Michael Coghlan
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 1 8:23 AM
                    And likewise from me Maggi. Happy Birthday!

                    Love Michael. (memories of SF will stay forever - gathered around Dave's
                    computer singing the San Fran anthem!)

                  • MADenglish@t-online.de
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 1 8:23 AM
                      Thank you Daf, Juani and Sus!!

                      Especially some sun Daf... we could use it.

                      Big hugs
                      Maggi:-)
                    • J. H. Steele
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jul 1 12:37 PM
                        Happy birthday, Maggi. Hope it's a good one.

                        John (Dr. Cat)

                        John H. Steele, Ph.D.
                        Professor, Department of English
                        University of Puerto Rico at Aguadilla