Re: [efiwebheads] Reminder - Happy Birthday Juani!

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 23, 2004
      Dear Juani, happy birthday, and many happy returns,

      hugs from Spain,

      Daf

      efiwebheads@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      My Groups | efiwebheads Main Page

      Happy Birthday Juani!

      Date: Thursday, June 24, 2004
      Time: 12:00AM GMT

      It's someone's birthday today. Juani is another year older
      today. Happy birthday Juani, from Webheads.

      You can meet Juani at
      http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/juani.htm.
      Don't forget to wish her a happy birthday.

      Webheads

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 23, 2005

        Happy Birthday Juani!