Reminder - Happy Birthday Juani!

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 23, 2004

      Happy Birthday Juani!

      Date: Thursday, June 24, 2004
      Time: 12:00AM GMT

      It's someone's birthday today. Juani is another year older
      today. Happy birthday Juani, from Webheads.

      You can meet Juani at
      http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/juani.htm.
      Don't forget to wish her a happy birthday.

      Webheads
    • Dafne
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 23, 2004
        Dear Juani, happy birthday, and many happy returns,

        hugs from Spain,

        Daf

        efiwebheads@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        My Groups | efiwebheads Main Page