Hi

  • vstevens@emirates.net.ae
    Message 1 of 7 , May 17, 2004
      Important textfile!

    • Barzan
      Message 2 of 7 , May 17, 2004
        Hi
        i've seen several messages like this, reads an
        important textfile and see nothig but a Yahoo ad..
        is sth wrong with my computer or it is just for fun..

        --- vstevens@... wrote:
        > Important textfile!

        > removed]

        http://promo.yahoo.com/sbc/
      • hassan ali
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 22, 2005
          Hi!
          Hi all ! how are doing? I'm so occupied and i have no chance to practice the net, but i promise to be back to be in touch with you all. Hi sister Hala i wish you a good health with no malaria the weather is rainy and so hot these days in Sudan. please try to give me news about the weather and Sudan in general.
          with best wishese to all

        • hala fawzi
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 26, 2005
            Dear Hassan,
            I sent you aprivte email,as you have been furious
            about not replying back.I am so sorry,I didn't mean
            to.
            Please keep posting,it WILL improve your English.This
            IS the right place to be in
            Hala.Sudan(who says it is hot?It is like being in
            heaven for two days now)

            --- hassan ali <hah_hh@...> wrote:

            > Hi!
            > Hi all ! how are doing? I'm so occupied and i have
            > no chance to practice the net, but i promise to be
            > back to be in touch with you all. Hi sister Hala i
            > wish you a good health with no malaria the weather
            > is rainy and so hot these days in Sudan. please try
            > to give me news about the weather and Sudan in
            > general.
            > with best wishese to all

            > removed]

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
          • hassan ali
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 31, 2005
              Dear Hala and All group
              wish you happy days and welcome all new group members, i will be in touch with you when i have chance, with best wishes to all of you.

              --- hassan ali <hah_hh@...> wrote:

              > Hi!
              > Hi all ! how are doing? I'm so occupied and i have
              > no chance to practice the net, but i promise to be
              > back to be in touch with you all. Hi sister Hala i
              > wish you a good health with no malaria the weather
              > is rainy and so hot these days in Sudan. please try
              > to give me news about the weather and Sudan in
              > general.
              > with best wishese to all

              > removed]

            • A El Yaagoubi
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 5, 2006
                Hi class,
                I am so glad to be in this class see you guys soon.

                Thanks,

                Aziz.