special event at webheads today

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2004

      This is to let you know that Webheads are taking part in a five day
      conference on Tutoring and Mentoring Best Practices which began May
      14 and continues thru May 18. The conference is taking place live at
      the City Colleges of Chicago.

      There is information about Webheads participants in this event here,
      including a schedule of presentations:
      http://www.vancestevens.com/online_events.htm#current

      During our normal Sunday noon GMT meeting time, we will be meeting at
      http://www.tappedin.org as usual. Some of us will be there AND at the
      conference through its VOICE chat portal.

      You are welcome to join us at the voice chat site. It would be a
      great opportunity to practice hearing and speaking English. The
      people are friendly and are mostly Webheads teachers.

      If you want to join us, please come to http://www.alado.net/login at
      any time between noon and 14:00 GMT today, Sunday.

      Hope to see you there,