Congratulations

  • J Barrientos
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2004
      Dear James :
      Congratulations for your thesis and for that new Degree. Hope you are
      feeling relaxed and proud of your work.Felicitaciones ! Juani

      MSN Amor: busca tu ½ naranja http://latam.msn.com/amor/
    • taiwan teacher
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2004
        Hello my name is Aristotle of the Secret Society of
        English Teachers here in Taiwan.

        This organization was formed by people much like
        yourself. Those who have chosen to teach but not to be
        taken advantage of. We offer free legal advice and
        support to all who need. All you need to do is contact
        us. Contract disputes, work deposits, child abuse or
        anything else. We want to help.
        This society was started in Taiwan to meet the
        growing need for a Teachers Union. The current
        business controlled government has repeatedly given in
        to big business demands that free unions not be
        allowed. Unfortunately big business, organized crime
        and government are so intertwined that they are almost
        the same entity. As a result we have been forced to
        operate underground as non government unions are still
        illegal and violators can, and will be imprisoned or
        deported.

        =====
        http://www.geocities.com/taiwanteacher2002/index.html

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html