Hi...

  • Sugiantara
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3 10:38 PM
      Hi Every body, may i introduce my self
      My name is Sugiantara cal me "sugi"
      I'm in Indonesia and leave in Bali
      I'm Beginner please help me to improve my English

      Regards,
      Sugi

    • Dr. J. H. Steele
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4 3:20 AM
        Sugi,

        Welcome to Webheads. May you learn as much English as you want. My name is
        John Steele, and I live in Puerto Rico. This is an island in the Caribbean
        Sea. I have always been interested in learning about Indonesia and
        especially about Bali. Can you tell us a little about what life is like in
        Bali?

        John