[efiwebheads] message from Valentine

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 1999
      Hi classmates!:

      I think that learning languages is enjoyable but it takes too much
      time if you want to do it well enough. If you had money enough for
      travelling a lot, it would be easier for you because I think that the
      easiest way to learn a language is living for a while in the country
      where it is spoken.

      Anyway, I like to learn English. But it is pity it takes so much time
      to me!.

      Valentin Masero
      e-mail: vmasero@...

      Hi everyone. This message is coming from me because Valentin sent it to me
      addressed to you.

      I think Valentin did this: when he hit the reply button, the message went to
      the SENDER and not the GROUP. Everyone's email reply button will be set
      differently. Some email clients (software) let you reply to the group, and
      some to the sender, and some email clients give you the choice.

      When you reply to an egroup message, check the "to" box to see where it's
      going. If it's going just to the sender, then replace that with (or cc: the
      message to) the group address, efiwebheads@egroups.com.

      Thanks Valentin, for your message,

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/efiwebheads