New member

  • André
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 5, 2003
      Hey, everyone!
      I'm brazilian and I've just joined this group. I confess I didn't understand very well what exactly I am supposed to do now.
      Best
      Andr�

    • MADenglish@t-online.de
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 5, 2003
        Hi André

        'Welcome to Webheads! The first thing that would be nice for us is to
        know a little about you. Imagine you put a message in a bottle and I
        found it in the river here in Germany...what would it say?

        Maggi:-) (one of the teachers)
      • Felix Zaniboni
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 9, 2003
          Welcome to the group Andre.
          I am also a Brazilian and been gathering at Efiwebheads since the beginning. I have to admit that lately I am a lot absent of here but still reading the emails and checking what is going on with everyone through it.

          Felix

          Andr� <andre@...> wrote:
          Hey, everyone!
          I'm brazilian and I've just joined this group. I confess I didn't understand very well what exactly I am supposed to do now.
          Best
          Andr�

        • Michael Coghlan
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 9, 2003
            As always Felix it's nice to see your name pop up here every now and then,
            and to know you're still 'with us'.

            Hope all's well in your world,

            - Michael.