Thanks for the welcome

  • AbdulElah Kadri
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2003
      Hi y'all,
      I'd like to thank teacher Buthaina and teacher Maggi for the welcoming words. Glad to meet you ladies! :)
      I didn't have any holidays in the bygone Ramadan, but all in all it was great, thank God.
      This group is a warm place, I wish I had known about it from before, but it's not too late ;)
      Question: If I have a piece of writing about some topic, do I post it in this yahoo message board? could you enlight me please? thanks in advance :-)

      mathy,

      Reduce your company's IT costs today with Officemaster. Sign up for a free trial!

      http://www.officemaster.net
    • MADenglish@t-online.de
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2003
        Hi Mathy,

        Yes, if you have writing you would like corrected, just post it here
        and ask. One of us will help you.

        Maggi :-)