Welcome Batnasan

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2003
      I've just been chatting with Batnasan in Upper Mongolia. He is a
      teacher of computer software and mathematics. He works at a secondary
      school in Khovd city in Mongolian. He's 27 years old and male. He
      wants to improve his English by communicating with other Webheads.

      He's just joined the list and I hope you will welcome him and ask him
      any questions that occur to you.

      Vance
    • baagiibat
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2003
        I'm very glad you interedused me to others. I hope i'll with be
        interedused and improve my knowledge. Thanks all.