Reminder - Happy Birthday Fizza Ali!

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2003

      Happy Birthday Fizza Ali!

      Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2003
      Time: All Day

      Happy Birthday to Fizza Ali! Fizza Ali�s birthday is
      October 1. You can meet Fizza at
      http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/fizza.htm.
    • Buthaina Alothman
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
        Happy Birthday Fizza . My name is Buthaina, but you can call me Buth.I'm an EFL instructor in Kuwait. My Birthday is also in October! I joined W4W, recently,to learn more about e-learning. Please feel free to add my YM ID, buthaina_3, to your list of friends.I wish you all the best and enjoy your Birthday.
        Best wishes,
        Buth

        Happy Birthday Fizza Ali!

        Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2003
        Time: All Day

        Happy Birthday to Fizza Ali! Fizza Ali�s birthday is
        October 1. You can meet Fizza at
        http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/fizza.htm.

        Buthaina Al Othman
        EFL Instructor