Re: [efiwebheads] Digest Number 863

  • vstevens emirates
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hi one and all,

      Thank you Prayudhi for your message. We like hearing from all our friends
      in Webheads. We'd also like to get to know you better so if you can write us
      and tell us a bit about yourself we'd appreciate it.

      Annapurna, I think you are worried about your mailbox filling with mail?
      That's easily fixed. First you don't have to unsubscribe. We can set your
      subscription to NO MAIL. Then when you return you can just email us and we
      can set it to resume email deliveries.

      You can also check the email that you missed at the Webheads YahooGroups
      site here:

      You just need to put in your Yahoo ID and password to access the site. If
      you happen to find a cybercafe in India and want to see what we're up to you
      can visit the site and check the email at any time.

      So write us and tell us when you want your email turned OFF and I'll take
      care of it. Before you go, where exactly are you going in India?

      Vance

      > Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 07:13:49 +0700
      > From: "Prayudhi Azwar" <yudhi@...>
      > Subject: RE: (unknown)
      >
      > Dear friends,
      > Glad to read every single email from you..
      > /yudhi
      > Indonesia

    • Prayudhi Azwar
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
        wait a minute vance..
        you mean India or Indonesia ? They are sound alike but it's far away,
        one in the south & the other in the east of Asia. I'm Indonesian
        Vance..thanks for your greeting.
        I'm a man..how could somebody said that I'm a woman..hehe, just kidding.
        28 years old, living & working in Jakarta.
        Is here anybody that live in Perth (Aussy) or Illinois (US) vance ? I
        have a plan to study in one of this city by next year..
        Thanks anyway,
        /Yudhi

        Thank you Prayudhi for your message. We like hearing from all our
        friends
        in Webheads. We'd also like to get to know you better so if you can
        write us
        and tell us a bit about yourself we'd appreciate it.

        Annapurna, I think you are worried about your mailbox filling with mail?
        That's easily fixed. First you don't have to unsubscribe. We can set
        your
        subscription to NO MAIL. Then when you return you can just email us and
        we
        can set it to resume email deliveries.

        You can also check the email that you missed at the Webheads YahooGroups
        site here:

        You just need to put in your Yahoo ID and password to access the site.
        If
        you happen to find a cybercafe in India and want to see what we're up to
        you
        can visit the site and check the email at any time.

        So write us and tell us when you want your email turned OFF and I'll
        take
        care of it. Before you go, where exactly are you going in India?

        Vance

        > Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 07:13:49 +0700
        > From: "Prayudhi Azwar" <yudhi@...>
        > Subject: RE: (unknown)
        >
        > Dear friends,
        > Glad to read every single email from you..
        > /yudhi
        > Indonesia

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/