  • faruk apaydin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1 2:46 AM
      ý am from ankara ýn turkey ý am a student at unýversýty ýn bolu ý ma 19 years old ý lýke lýsten to musýc ý hate footboll and you

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1 2:47 AM
        hi

        dont send us such a message. this is a place for friendly meeting of the members.

      • MADenglish@t-online.de
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1 6:37 AM
          {@} Mariko {@} schrieb:
          > hi
          >
          > dont send us such a message. this is a place for
          > friendly meeting of the members.

          I think maybe he was asking a question, I hate football and you? and
          he forgot the question mark.

          Maggi :-)