Happy Birthday MAGGI!

  • Arif Altun
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30, 2003
      Dear Maggi,

      I wish you a happy birthday! Greetings from Turkey!
      ArifA

    • Juani Bar
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2004
        Happy Birthday dear Maggi,happy birthday to you!
        I hope you enjoy your birthday in a special way.
        Love Juani

        Charla con tus amigos en lĂ­nea mediante MSN Messenger:
        http://messenger.latam.msn.com/
      • vstevens@emirates.net.ae
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 1, 2005
          Maggi's page is actually here:
          http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/efw_mad.htm

          She's one of the original webheads, since 1997/98

          Happy Birthday Maggi! And thanks for long service to our group.

          > Date: 30 Jun 2005 22:02:05 -0000
          > From: efiwebheads
          > Subject: Reminder - Happy Birthday MAGGI!

          > Happy Birthday MAGGI!
          >
          > Date: Friday, July 1, 2005
          > Time: All Day
          >
          > It's someone's birthday today. Maggi is another year older
          > today. Happy birthday Maggi, from Webheads.
          >
          > You can meet Maggi at
          > http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/efw_mad.htm.
          > Don't forget to wish her a happy birthday.

        • Michael Coghlan
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 2, 2005
            At 01:24 PM 7/2/2005, Vance wrote:
            >Maggi's page is actually here:
            >http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/efw_mad.htm
            >
            >She's one of the original webheads, since 1997/98

            And from one original webhead to another Maggi - HAVE A GREAT DAY @>----

            - Michael

          • MADenglish@t-online.de
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 2, 2005
              Hi everyone

              Many thanks Vance and Michael for the birthday greetings!

              Maggi :-)
            • hala fawzi
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 3, 2005
                A very happy birthday,birthminute,happysecond to you Maggi.I wish you the best of the best always and forever.
                Hala.Sudan

                vstevens@... wrote:
                Maggi's page is actually here:
                http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/efw_mad.htm

                She's one of the original webheads, since 1997/98

                Happy Birthday Maggi! And thanks for long service to our group.

                > Date: 30 Jun 2005 22:02:05 -0000
                > From: efiwebheads
                > Subject: Reminder - Happy Birthday MAGGI!

                > Happy Birthday MAGGI!
                >
                > Date: Friday, July 1, 2005
                > Time: All Day
                >
                > It's someone's birthday today. Maggi is another year older
                > today. Happy birthday Maggi, from Webheads.
                >
                > You can meet Maggi at
                > http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/efw_mad.htm.
                > Don't forget to wish her a happy birthday.

              • Syed Iqbal
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 4, 2005
                  Dear Maggi
                  Even though it's bit late now, but still, I can't help extending my
                  heartfelt wishes on your birthday.

                  This place is chielfly empowered by such dedicated people and you are
                  one of them.

                  Kind regards
                  Sayed