Re: [efiwebheads] hello from Sinan

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 1:36 PM
      Hi Sinan,

      Thanks for writing to Webheads. I've started a Webheads web page for you here:

      http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/sinan.htm

      I think your idea for a competition is a good one. How about it Webheads? Would you like to send Sinan a seaside picture and a poem?

      About the picture, attachments are not allowed on this list, so you'll have to send the picture to Sinan or if you want everyone to see it you'll need to upload it to our photos area at http://www.yahoogroups.com We can all look at it there.

      Ok, I'm trying to work fast here dealing with all the emails, so I'm not taking time to correct the writing I'm posting. Can someone with a good command of English please make the corrections and send them to me in an email, and I'll replace Sinan's version with a corrected on.

      Thanks, and welcome to Webheads

      Vance

      Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 05:46:20 -0700 (PDT)