Re: [efiwebheads] Digest Number 742

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2003
      Congratulations James on the new arrival to your family. Best wishes as you happily cope.

      Vance

      efiwebheads@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 22:11:23 -0000
      > From: James Simpson <j.e.b.simpson@...>
      > Subject: a new arrival
      >
      > My wife Mary and I are very pleased to announce the birth of Daniel
      > Simpson. He was born at 2.59pm on Saturday 8 March. He weighed in at
      > 6lb 8oz (2.95kg). Daniel and Mary are both very well, though Mary is
      > rather tired after a 48 hour labour followed by an emergency caesarean
      > operation.

    • Juani B.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2003
        Congratulations James for the new member of your family.Nice name !Best
        wishes
        Juani.

        Charla con tus amigos en lĂ­nea mediante MSN Messenger:
        http://messenger.yupimsn.com/
      • Felix Zaniboni
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 16, 2003
          Congratulations to your new son James.
          I've got three and know how much pleasure they give us.
          Felix
          Vance Stevens <vstevens@...> wrote:Congratulations James on the new arrival to your family. Best wishes as you happily cope.

          Vance

          efiwebheads@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 22:11:23 -0000
          > From: James Simpson <j.e.b.simpson@...>
          > Subject: a new arrival
          >
          > My wife Mary and I are very pleased to announce the birth of Daniel
          > Simpson. He was born at 2.59pm on Saturday 8 March. He weighed in at
          > 6lb 8oz (2.95kg). Daniel and Mary are both very well, though Mary is
          > rather tired after a 48 hour labour followed by an emergency caesarean
          > operation.

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT