Re: [efiwebheads] I am moderating messages temporarily

  • R and R Teirney
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2003
      Thanks for taking on this extra role, Vance. I don't know how you maintain
      such an extraordinary level of commitment to this group. Congratulations.
      The members appreciate your care and leadership.

      Roslyn Teirney
      Australia
    • rmq
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2003
        Hello ALL in group

        Zuh> Dear Vance

        Zuh> Have a nice time!!!!!

        Zuh> Yes I'm fully agree with your current step but on the other hand Its
        Zuh> also a matter of grief for me that in our family we are dailing for
        Zuh> quite long time but before this we never fell to do any action like
        Zuh> this. But we all ovserved from last few week that all e-mail are not
        Zuh> fulfill the requirments of our criteria and some one joint this group
        Zuh> with entire different object.

        Zuh> Any way I'm agree with your forward step

        Zuh> ur's

        Zuh> zaheer

        Zuh> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Zuh> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

        HI all
        I see no any one in this group want to know what's happening around in
        the world .

        --
        Best regards,
        rmq mailto:rmq@...
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 4, 2003
          --- In efiwebheads@yahoogroups.com, rmq <rmq@u...> wrote:
          > HI all
          > I see no any one in this group want to know what's happening around
          in
          > the world .
          >
          > --
          > Best regards,
          > rmq mailto:rmq@u...

          Hi Raed,

          Thanks for your message. Most of us are very concerned about what
          happens in the world, and we are also very interested in your
          opinion. If you would like to tell us why you have sent us some of
          your emails recently, in your own words, we would be happy to read
          that.

          Webheads is a community of language learners and language teachers.
          Mainly we teachers are interested in helping the learners to say what
          they want to say in English. We also enjoy getting to know one
          another. This is the main purpose of our group. If your main
          purpose for being here is to improve your English and meet others,
          then whatever you want to say is fine as long as we are all polite,
          considerate, and respectful towards one another.

          I am curious about your email address, which ends in FM. Are you in
          Micronesia now? Where?

          all the best,