Re: [efiwebheads] RMQ's site

  • rmq
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 30, 2003
      Hello Vance,

      VSvena> Hi RMQ,

      VSvena> We're non-commercial so Webheads has no need for a pay site unless
      VSvena> you'd like to volunteer your services to help us (for free :-))

      VSvena> I did visit your site and I REALLY enjoyed it. The music was
      VSvena> pleasant and I got a big kick out of the 'in a perfect world' graphic
      VSvena> (that means I liked it a lot). Who created that one?

      VSvena> Nice work. Hope to hear more from you ...

      VSvena> Vance

      VSvena> --- In efiwebheads@yahoogroups.com, rmq <rmq@u...> wrote:
      >> hello All
      >> I am admin Site Http://cic.s5.com/banners.html

      Hi Vance,
      My name is Raed , Thank you for visit my site , I like people like you
      Webheads is cool group and all in Webheads good people.
      thanks agin
      Hope to hear more from you
      http://cic.s5.com/banners.html
      --
      Best regards,
      rmq mailto:rmq@...
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 6, 2003
        Hi Raed,

        It's nice to hear from you. We have been swamped (overwhelmed) with
        new webheads who have just joined us. We have never had so many
        apply to join us at one time. Most are from Taiwan, but there are
        many from other places as well.

        What other places? Well, we don't know. We don't know until you
        write and tell us.

        It's very nice to hear from Raed and others. About Raed, we know his
        (or her) name now. And we know s/he designs web sites with
        interesting graphics: http://cic.s5.com/banners.html. In Raed's
        case, this web site appears to be a business, so Raed must be a
        professional web designer.

        Raed, and all the others who have just joined us, write and tell us
        more. We want to get to know you because we teachers learn ABOUT
        communicating using computers by DOING this with students and each
        other, and we also learn about using computers to teach English. If
        English isn't your first language, then you improve your English by
        writing and interacting with us.

        So everyone who participates in Webheads wins. Be a winner and let
        us know who you are. Send a picture if you like. We'll put your
        picture and introduction on your own Webheads web page.

        We'll TRY and put other stuff you write on our web pages too
        (correcting it first). But lately it's been hard to do that due to
        the volume of traffic. There are some working behind the scenes to
        try and resume this service. Want to help?

        More later,

        Vance

        --- In efiwebheads@yahoogroups.com, rmq <rmq@u...> wrote:
        > Hi Vance,
        > My name is Raed , Thank you for visit my site , I like people like
        you
        > Webheads is cool group and all in Webheads good people.
        > thanks agin
        > Hope to hear more from you
        > http://cic.s5.com/banners.html
        > --
        > Best regards,
        > rmq
      • rmq
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 7, 2003
          Hello Vance,

          VSvena> Hi Raed,

          VSvena> It's nice to hear from you. We have been swamped (overwhelmed) with
          VSvena> new webheads who have just joined us. We have never had so many
          VSvena> apply to join us at one time. Most are from Taiwan, but there are
          VSvena> many from other places as well.

          VSvena> What other places? Well, we don't know. We don't know until you
          VSvena> write and tell us.

          VSvena> It's very nice to hear from Raed and others. About Raed, we know his
          VSvena> (or her) name now. And we know s/he designs web sites with
          VSvena> interesting graphics: http://cic.s5.com/banners.html. In Raed's
          VSvena> case, this web site appears to be a business, so Raed must be a
          VSvena> professional web designer.

          VSvena> Raed, and all the others who have just joined us, write and tell us
          VSvena> more. We want to get to know you because we teachers learn ABOUT
          VSvena> communicating using computers by DOING this with students and each
          VSvena> other, and we also learn about using computers to teach English. If
          VSvena> English isn't your first language, then you improve your English by
          VSvena> writing and interacting with us.

          VSvena> So everyone who participates in Webheads wins. Be a winner and let
          VSvena> us know who you are. Send a picture if you like. We'll put your
          VSvena> picture and introduction on your own Webheads web page.

          VSvena> We'll TRY and put other stuff you write on our web pages too
          VSvena> (correcting it first). But lately it's been hard to do that due to
          VSvena> the volume of traffic. There are some working behind the scenes to
          VSvena> try and resume this service. Want to help?

          VSvena> More later,

          VSvena> Vance

          VSvena> --- In efiwebheads@yahoogroups.com, rmq <rmq@u...> wrote:
          >> Hi Vance,
          >> My name is Raed , Thank you for visit my site , I like people like
          VSvena> you
          >> Webheads is cool group and all in Webheads good people.
          >> thanks agin
          >> Hope to hear more from you
          >> http://cic.s5.com/banners.html
          >> --
          >> Best regards,
          >> rmq

          Dear Vance
          Thank you agin about your E-mail I am so happy for that.
          My Name is Raed mousa,
          Citizenship - Palestinian
          The marital status - is single
          Qualification - master of computer systems and networks.
          Derivation:
          1996-2001 Odessa state polytechnic universities.
          Specialty - " Computer systems and networks "
          Qualification - master of computer systems and networks.
          Labour activity:
          The responsibilities: (Computer maintenance, Software Installation (windows 9x, NT, ME, XP, Microsoft office all, Linux Red hat), Connect to internet, Work under internet for any information's (E-mail, webpages, downloads�..), Network troubleshooting and installation)
          Special knowledge: English language not bad, Russian and Arabic as native language .
          Hobby: the Internet, computers, automobiles.
          The personal characteristics: vigour, compulsion, diligence.
          Now Iam in the 2 year in Ph.D In Object (Artificial Intelligence(AI)).
          In city (Odessa) Country (Ukraine).
          I hope to learn english with yours helps.
          If you want any help I am ready to answer any one in our cool group
          Ask for programs,webpages,hardware,network,hack (for good
          my web site Http://cic.s5.com/banners.html make money in internet
          http://rmq.8m.com/English.html free books just for our
          group go and see
          -- Thanks all
          Hope to hear more from you Vance and from where? ........
          Best regards,
          rmq mailto:rmq@...
          RAED