does anyone know the informatio of FLIGHT SCHOOL?

  • ¤ô¤ª <fishlee2kimo@yahoo.com.tw>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2003
      Does anyone know the informatio of FLIGHT SCHOOL?

      One of my friends wants to enter the FLIGHT SCHOOL in American.
      He wants to be an airline transport pilot.
      I reserch it through the net, and I find that there are too many
      schools on the list.
      How to choose the suitable one is a problem.
      And any school famous for that in U.S.A?
      Could anyone tell me some information about that...
      such as tuition, courses...?

      PLEASE~PLEASE~PLEASE~Do me a favor!
      I would be appreciate that if you told me any of them.
      Thank You Very Much!

      Sharon Chen
    • Mike Lee <liweichung.tw@yahoo.com.tw>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2003