Talking about the Cohabitation

  • violet-23 <violet-23@yahoo.com.tw>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2003
      Talking about the Cohabitation
      As times go by, people change their thoughts about general
      concept. For example, the concept of sex, pregnancy before marry, or
      abortion. Today, I am going to share my opinion about cohabitation
      nowadays among people in our society. I always remembered that
      people think it is not a proper thing that lovers to live with each
      other before marriage. However, the kind of concept has changed in
      these years to people. Many young people would like to live with
      their lovers after being together for a period of time. They want to
      spend more times to accompany with their sweetheart in order to
      become closer and to be familiarity.
      First, I disagreed about the way to living together without
      marriage. It is not a dream but a reality. When both of you live
      together, you would know the bad life habits of the other side. Such
      as, your boyfriend always puts his shoes and socks everywhere without
      putting them in order. He does not have the habit to washing dishes
      after meal immediately, and you must to wash them for him every
      time. You do not get more common good life style; moreover, you get
      more conflicts. Then, the other side would start to meddle in your
      own date or when you doing something on your own. Even they would
      call you at any time, when you go out with other people. You would
      find that you are living with a busybody not a sweet lover. Maybe it
      is easy to solve, the situation above-mentioned. But, there is an
      important thing we could not avoid is to make love with our lover.
      We all know it is a wonderful thing between every lover. However, is
      there every lover likely to be responsible to the other side that is
      pregnant? I did not think so.
      Well, these are some reasons that I disagreed about
      cohabitation. I have said that people always changed their mind, as
      times go by, so am I. Of course, just like what did I said. You
      would find that both of your life styles are different after living
      together for a period of time. But, I do believe both of you would
      like to try to change your habits because of true love. Lovers are
      getting to understand each other through several times of conflicts
      and communications. And everyone would become more mature by
      learning how to get together with another people.
      In the changeable century, people have gotten the character that
      to faced and solve their fault by themselves. So, what should you do
      if you are pregnant or your girlfriend is pregnant? That¡¦s your
      business. You have to solve it anyway. Abortion or get married. It
      is natural. Even if you do not live with your lover, you would still
      make love with him or her without condom. Above all, the real thing
      that we want to learn through cohabitation is how to and try to get
      along with other people. So, I agree with the way of cohabit now.

      T9027021 ¤G¥~¥|¥Ò
      Junya Chen
    • Richard Pain
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2003
        In Reply,
        Surveys have shown that there are more successful marriages when couples do
        NOT live together beforehand than with those that do.
        Very interesting !
        Perhaps when two Virgins get married & share that Very Special first sexual
        experience together they bond more closely?
        I cannot explain why but it's an interesting fact to consider.
        Regards,
        Rick PAIN.