Eid Mubarak and collections

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2002
      Hi everyone,

      First of all, to all our Muslim Webheads, Eid Mubarak on the occasion of a happy celebration of Eid Al Fitr, the end of the Muslim holy month of Ramadhan. Here in Abu Dhabi, where the wind is calm and the temperatures are an almost ideal high 20's, we are watching fireworks over the corniche at night, and everyone is in an upbeat mood.

      Secondly, I've been following the list traffic on collections, and I would like to post some of the writings on this subject on our Webheads pages. However, when the thread started, I thought someone had posted a writing assignment, and I didn't anticipate that there would be so many messages on the subject, so I deleted the first ones.

      Would anyone like to volunteer to go into our Files archive and find the messages on this thread and put them together in one email and send them to me? If so, I'll start a 'collections' page. (And if not, I'm afraid I won't have the time to do this myself :-(

      Thanks,

      Vance

      Message: 2
      Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 22:53:15 +0800 (CST)
      From: ff991180 <ff991180@...>
      Subject: (unknown)

      I think that my expression is too unclear to let you
      > understand what I really want to express. But I
      want
      > to express is that I think a meanful collection
      > doesn't simply based on money.It also need owner's
      > sincere heart.I think that I express like this is
      also