Hi!!long time no see!!

  • 蘇怡文
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2002
      There is a question that has bothered me for a long time. Does your country have street dogs problem? I have to say I love dogs,sometimes when I happen to have change on me than I'll buy some meat to feed them. However, I really not sure is living like this good to them?will it be much better if they could just died like euthanasia? therefore they don't have to suffer from the cold weather and hungry. I of course don't have the right to control, determine their life, and i am not dare to do so, but i feel sorry for them. They can't choose what kind of life they want because they are most abandoned by people.
      i'd love to have every kind of opinion about this.
      Yours,
      Fin.

    • Roseray Lam
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2002
        In Hong Kong, there are street dogs but it isn't serious. Many kind heart people will feed them in the morning while they are having exercises. We have a government owned organisation for pets . Whenever pets are found in streets, they will take them to a place where the vet. will diagnose them and there are staff taken care of them until they find an owner for them. Sometimes, the staff feel hard to find an owner for those dogs for a long period of time, therefore the dog would face euthanasia.
        In my point of view, I disagree people feed them in streets. The food they fed them perhaps would make them sick and spread the disease to others wandering dogs. Besides, the abandoned dog everywhere would scare the pedestrians. Sometimes, dogs are dangerous to us especially the one that carry disease, rabies. Once we are bitten by them, we have to take many injections within a day.
        ?�����? <huhaye@...> wrote:There is a question that has bothered me for a long time. Does your country have street dogs problem? I have to say I love dogs,sometimes when I happen to have change on me than I'll buy some meat to feed them. However, I really not sure is living like this good to them?will it be much better if they could just died like euthanasia? therefore they don't have to suffer from the cold weather and hungry. I of course don't have the right to control, determine their life, and i am not dare to do so, but i feel sorry for them. They can't choose what kind of life they want because they are most abandoned by people.