Hello Jayanna

  • gayangamage@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hello Jayanna,
      Thanks you very much for your mail. I'm
      very happy to here from you. Your my first friend in
      this class. How old are you?
      What kind of software are you using in
      your company.
      I'm following computer Graphic course
      in Japan Electronic college. In our course we use
      software called Maya.
      I live with my Father. I came here This
      April. And I have to do my course up to 2004 April.
      After that i have to found a job. I hope to do my job
      in Japan. That is my current life.
      Please tell me more about you. Thank
      you.
      Gayan

      --- Jayanna Chandrashekar Hallur
      jayanna.hallur@...> wrote:
      Hi Gayan,
      I can be your friend. I am Jayanna from
      Bangalore, INDIA.
      I am working as a software engineer in WIPRO
      Technologies.

      Best of Luck. I am sure, you will be the winner
      of the race.
      What are you doing in Japan?? Do you have any
      relatives over there??
      In which college you are studying??
      tell me more about you?? We can speek more in
      next mails...

      Have a nice time,
      Cheers,
      Jayanna.

      gayangamage@... wrote:

      Hello,
      I'm Gayan from Japan(21 years old). I
      would
      like to make friends from anywhere. So please send
      mail to me.
      Next month i hope to return to my
      motherland
      Sri Lanka during my winter vacation.(December 20th
      January 14th)
      10th of next month we have our college
      sports festival. i'm going to participate 100m
      race
      and relay. So these days i'm practicing for that.
      This
      is my current life. If anyone wnat to be my friend
      please send mail to me. I'm very glade to here
      from
      anyone.
      Thank you.
      Gayan

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Jayanna Chandrashekar Hallur
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2002
        Hi gayan

        I am a 27 year old boy. I am software engineer working in WIPRO
        Technologies. It is one of the TOP Indian software company.
        Here I am working on Telcommunication technolgies. Our clients are
        ALCATEL (Europe company).

        Good luck for your study.

        mail you later,....

        Have a nice time..
        Cheers,
        Jayanna.

        gayangamage@... wrote:

        > Hello Jayanna,
        > Thanks you very much for your mail. I'm
        > very happy to here from you. Your my first friend in
        > this class. How old are you?
        > What kind of software are you using in
        > your company.
        > I'm following computer Graphic course
        > in Japan Electronic college. In our course we use
        > software called Maya.
        > I live with my Father. I came here This
        > April. And I have to do my course up to 2004 April.
        > After that i have to found a job. I hope to do my job
        > in Japan. That is my current life.
        > Please tell me more about you. Thank
        > you.
        > Gayan
        >

        > --- Jayanna Chandrashekar Hallur
        > jayanna.hallur@...> wrote:
        > Hi Gayan,
        > I can be your friend. I am Jayanna from
        > Bangalore, INDIA.
        > I am working as a software engineer in WIPRO
        > Technologies.
        >
        > Best of Luck. I am sure, you will be the winner
        > of the race.
        > What are you doing in Japan?? Do you have any
        > relatives over there??
        > In which college you are studying??
        > tell me more about you?? We can speek more in
        > next mails...
        >
        > Have a nice time,
        > Cheers,
        > Jayanna.
        >

        > gayangamage@... wrote:
        >
        > Hello,
        > I'm Gayan from Japan(21 years old). I
        > would
        > like to make friends from anywhere. So please send
        > mail to me.
        > Next month i hope to return to my
        > motherland
        > Sri Lanka during my winter vacation.(December 20th
        > January 14th)
        > 10th of next month we have our college
        > sports festival. i'm going to participate 100m
        > race
        > and relay. So these days i'm practicing for that.
        > This
        > is my current life. If anyone wnat to be my friend
        > please send mail to me. I'm very glade to here
        > from
        > anyone.
        > Thank you.
        > Gayan

        ----------

        **************************Disclaimer**************************************************

        Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited is 'privileged'
        and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
        addressed. You are notified that any use, copying or dissemination of the information
        contained in the E-MAIL in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 1, 2002
          Hi Jayanna

          Nice to meet you. This is Maggi in Germany and I teach English at
          Merck and Alcatel is next door. Small world!

          Hope you enjoy your work becausae I love mine.

          Take care.

          Maggi :-)
        • Jayanna Chandrashekar Hallur
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 2, 2002
            Hi Maggi,

            Nice to here from you!.
            I would like to know about "Merck". what is it?? Is it a institute or
            college??
            My clients are ALCATEL (BELGIUM).
            Suppose, if I get onsite chance, I should go to BELGIUM.

            Yes!. I love my work. I am enjoying it.

            Have a greate time,
            Cheers,
            Jayanna.

            MADenglish@... wrote:

            > Hi Jayanna
            >
            > Nice to meet you. This is Maggi in Germany and I teach English at
            > Merck and Alcatel is next door. Small world!
            >
            > Hope you enjoy your work becausae I love mine.
            >
            > Take care.
            >
            > Maggi :-)

            whatsoever is strictly prohibited.