find a person talk to

  • sanfann
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2002
      How can i know the people who come frome other country rather than
      Taiwan ? I want to know the foreigners to chat with English to prove
      my English . If anyone also want to inhance English skill , you can
      talk with me by Icq ¡B Msn or sending E-mail to me . I'm glad to
      talking to you ^^
      My icq number is 52239999
      Msn and E-mail are sanfann@...
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 1, 2002
        Hi Chun Wei,

        At Webheads, we make it possible for language learners and teachers to get together and help each other with their language professional skills.

        But starting a discussion is more than just telling people you are ready. You have to give us more information, or propose a topic for discussion.

        At the moment all we know about you is that you are 18 and come from Taipei. Tell us more about yourself. What are your interests?

        Look around the pages at the Webheads website: http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/webheads.htm

        Click on a picture to get to know the person, or start at http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/students.htm

        Or go to http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/vcommunity.htm and look at the writing topics. Do any interest you?

        If you're from China or anywhere that won't let you browse these sites, try one of these proxies:

        https://proxy.autistici.org/
        http://www.safeweb.com

        The first one worked for Yaodong not long ago.

        Maybe you can help us answer a question. On this page, there is a question ...

        http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/zack.htm

        Do you know the answer to the question??

        Welcome to Webheads. I hope you enjoy yourself here and that you are able to accomplish your goals.

        Vance

        Here's a correction of your writing:

        How can I get to know people who come from other countries other than
        Taiwan? I want to meet foreigners to chat with in English to improve
        my English . If anyone also wants to enhance his or her English skill, you
        can
        talk with me by Icq or by Msn or by sending E-mail to me. I look forward to
        talking to you ^^

        sanfann wrote:

        > How can i know the people who come frome other country rather than
        > Taiwan ? I want to know the foreigners to chat with English to prove
        > my English . If anyone also want to inhance English skill , you can
        > talk with me by Icq ¡B Msn or sending E-mail to me . I'm glad to
        > talking to you ^^
        > My icq number is 52239999
        > Msn and E-mail are sanfann@...

      • mika
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 2, 2002
          hi , Chun Wei

          I'm 20 years -old ,Japanese female.I also find a friend who can chat with
          me.
          If you have interests , please add me your ICQ list.
          My icq number is *158479771*

          By the way, especially what kind of English skill do you want to improve ?
          My interests are Speaking and writing in particuler.

          thanks,
          mika

          <QUOTE>

          > How can I get to know people who come from other countries other than
          > Taiwan? I want to meet foreigners to chat with in English to improve
          > my English . If anyone also wants to enhance his or her English skill, you
          > can
          > talk with me by Icq or by Msn or by sending E-mail to me. I look forward
          > talking to you ^^
          >

          > sanfann wrote:
          >
          > > How can i know the people who come frome other country rather than
          > > Taiwan ? I want to know the foreigners to chat with English to prove
          > > my English . If anyone also want to inhance English skill , you can
          > > talk with me by Icq ¡B Msn or sending E-mail to me . I'm glad to
          > > talking to you ^^
          > > My icq number is 52239999
          > > Msn and E-mail are sanfann@...
          > >

          > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • sanfann
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 2, 2002
            --- In efiwebheads@y..., Vance Stevens <vstevens@e...> wrote:
            > Hi Chun Wei,
            >
            > At Webheads, we make it possible for language learners and
            teachers to get together and help each other with their language
            professional skills.

            > But starting a discussion is more than just telling people you are
            ready. You have to give us more information, or propose a topic for
            discussion.

            > At the moment all we know about you is that you are 18 and come
            from Taipei. Tell us more about yourself. What are your interests?

            > Look around the pages at the Webheads website:
            http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/webheads.htm

            > Click on a picture to get to know the person, or start at
            http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/students.htm

            > Or go to
            http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/vcommunity.htm
            and look at the writing topics. Do any interest you?

            > If you're from China or anywhere that won't let you browse these
            sites, try one of these proxies:

            > https://proxy.autistici.org/
            > http://www.safeweb.com
            >
            > The first one worked for Yaodong not long ago.
            >
            > Maybe you can help us answer a question. On this page, there is a
            question ...

            > http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/zack.htm
            >
            > Do you know the answer to the question??

            Zack is the left one ^^ He is my classmate .

            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 2, 2002
              --- In efiwebheads@y..., "mika" <fine@m...> wrote:
              > hi , Chun Wei
              >
              > I'm 20 years -old ,Japanese female.I also find a friend who can
              chat with
              > me.
              > If you have interests , please add me your ICQ list.
              > My icq number is *158479771*
              >
              > By the way, especially what kind of English skill do you want to
              improve ?
              > My interests are Speaking and writing in particuler.
              >
              > thanks,
              > mika

              Hi , Mika
              I have already added you in my icq list . ^^
            • Aiden Yeh
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 3, 2002
                To ChunWei and Mika,
                Webheads meet in Tappedin, every Sunday at 12 noon GMT, so that's 8:00 Taiwan time and 9:00 in Japan. Join us and have a spooky nite this Sunday with the Webheads.
                See you there.
                Aiden Yeh

                mika <fine@...> wrote:hi , Chun Wei

                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 7, 2002
                  I just found this email from Chun Wei, Nov 3, the day we got the same
                  information from Zack in the online class.

                  > > Maybe you can help us answer a question. On this page, there is a
                  > question ...
                  > >
                  > > http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/zack.htm
                  > >
                  > > Do you know the answer to the question??
                  >
                  > Zack is the left one ^^ He is my classmate .

                  Thanks Chun Wei,

                  Vance
                • 林 紀瑋
                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 8, 2002
                    Vance:
                    find which one is Zack~~ha ha it's cool,I am glad Chun Wei knew the answer.
                    Chun Wei,do you have photo on net?
                    Zack ^^
                    Vance Stevens <vstevens@...> 的訊息: I just found this email from Chun Wei, Nov 3, the day we got the same

                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 11, 2002
                      --- In efiwebheads@y..., ªL ¬öÞ³ <freekyidea@y...> wrote:

                      > Vance:
                      > find which one is Zack~~ha ha it's cool,I am glad Chun Wei
                      knew the answer.
                      > Chun Wei,do you have photo on net?
                      > Zack ^^

                      I have no photo on net ^^" I don't have scanner in chummery .
                    • 林 紀瑋
                      Message 10 of 12 , Nov 11, 2002
                        snfann:
                        oh~~you are snfann~~~I think I know who you are~~
                        so Chun Wei = snfann; I see~~

                        Message 11 of 12 , Nov 11, 2002
                          Sanfann (Chun Wei) and Dio,
                          You both are in my Gen_English class in NKFUST. I'm glad to see that you're participating here in EFI webheads. Keep up the good work.
                          Cheers,
                          Aiden Yeh

                          Message 12 of 12 , Nov 11, 2002
                            hi chun wei
                            really ! thanks.I have't open ICQ in these days.I'll add you soon.thanks
                            very much
                            mika