[efiwebheads] Re: Let's talk

  • Choi Hae-Young
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5 6:48 PM
      Hi all,

      This is Choi Hae-Young from Republic of Korea which is South.
      You just can call me CHOI. I totally agree with Ying-Lan. It also seems to me
      that learning other tongues is a kind of punishments. Particularly, Korean
      language is spoken only in South and North Korea. No other countries. The
      best things which ease our punishment is to speak more English, listen to
      more English and write more English. I would like to suggest that if one find
      an grammatical error in other's messages, why don't we correct each other in
      returning messages. Let's talk more!

      CHOI. Apr06 01:46 GMT