Introducing myself

  • ajiu402@ms42.hinet.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 5, 2002
      My name is Sting Lin. I��m eighteen years old. I was born on April 2,1984 in
      Taiwan. There are four people in my family, Father, Mother, younger sister
      and I.I��m studying in the department of Computer and Communication
      Engineering in
      National Kaohsiung First University of Science and Technology.

      I��m active, optimistic, honest, friendly and passionate. And I like to make
      friends. I have many hobbies, such as singing, listening to music, playing
      badminton, volleyball, shopping, and so on. My favorite is music, which helps
      cultivate my mind. I listen to many types of music, such as Soul, R & B, Hip
      Hop, Blues, Pop, Country, Rock and so on.

      Name: �L���U Jian Zhu, Lin
      Number:9111011
      Couse:Computer and Communication Engineering

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 6, 2004
        Hi friends,

        I've just returned to Abu Dhabi from Cairo. After giving several
        talks (including a plenary, http://www.vancestevens.com/) and
        workshops at conferences and educational institutes there, I took
        some days off to go scuba diving with my wife off the Sinai
        peninsula. We became so relaxed that we forgot when Sunday was and
        missed the weekly Webheads noon GMT session at
        http://www.tappedin.org

        On return I didn't have a hundred things to do from the day before so
        I updated our Webheads pages.

        I created pages for

        ABDUL-ELAH
        http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/abdulelah.htm
        Good luck on your TOEFL. I hope someone corrected your composition
        for you.

        MARCIA
        http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/marcia.htm
        Sorry it took so long to put up your web page. When I create a page
        I correct errors (usually) so if you compare what you wrote with
        what's on your page, you have a way to avoid repeating the same
        mistakes.

        MICHELLE
        http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/michelle.htm

        STEWARD
        http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/steward.htm

        ANDRE
        http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/andre.htm
        You wanted to know what to do next. Maggi suggested writing
        a 'message in a bottle' (a very good idea!).

        You can also send a picture of yourself (if you want) to
        vstevens@...

        If I have your picture or introduction and haven't put it on the Web
        yet, let me know!!

        I put the right number of Rainbow Stars next to everyone's name at
        http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/students.htm

        At least I think everyone has the right number (one star for each
        year you've been a Webhead).

        on Sunday Dr. Curtis Bonk will be joining us at noon GMT in
        http://www.tappedin.org
        http://php.indiana.edu/~cjbonk/

        All are welcome. Hope to see you there,

        Vance