Re: thanks for your words

  • Juana Barrientos
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2002
      Thanks Vance ,
      I was also thinking on doing an email project with a small class I have and
      I already got the computer lab time .I´ll get in touch with Aiden or Shun as
      you suggest.
      I also registered a class in epals.com.
      Best wishes Juani

      >http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      MSN Fotos: la forma más fácil de compartir e imprimir fotos.
      http://photos.msn.es/support/worldwide.aspx
    • Aiden Yeh
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2002
        Juani,
        We have our moments of ups and downs. You may not feel that you're on top of the world but perhaps there are better things instored for you somewhere. This is how I look at it when things don't work out the way I want them to.
        Anyway, I have a bunch of college freshmen, mostly boys, about 17-18 years old, and I asked them to subscribe to EFI webheads. Some have posted their self-introductions. Email exchanges are suitable for low intermediate level students. I have set up a yahoogroups page, if you want, students could use both efiwebheads and my gen_english2002 group.
        Let me know if you're interested. 'Gotta run for a class.
        Aiden

        Juana Barrientos wrote:Thanks Vance ,