Shall we become good friends?

  • songyiqi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2002
      I am a Chinese boy.I am 16.I am not very good at English.I want to make a English friend who can help me with my English.I hope my English friend is as old as I am.Of course I can tell him(or her)something about China.Let's become good friends,shall we?If you want, please write to me.
      My email is:songyiqi@...