hi all members of efiwebheads

  • sueleche
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2002
      Hi. My name is SungYou,Hong from South.Korea. Do you know my country?
      If you like to play or view soccer games, you may know it. Because
      2002 FIFA worldcup was held in Korea and Japan. I am a graduate
      student in Seoul National University as a master candidate.

      My hobbies are listening music and watching T.V. Favorite singers are
      Pink , Michelle Branch. Do you like them?

      From this course, I hope to improve my english and meet many peoples.

      I use both MSN messenger and Yahoo messenger.

      sueleche@... or sueleche@...

      I also want to talk with you online.
    • Antonio M. G.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2002
        Hi Sung You!
        Nice to meet you and welcome. My name is Antonio, I am from Mexico City.
        What are you studying at Seoul National University?
        Well, I also like music; from the singers you mentioned I guess Pink is the only one I've heard and I like some of her songs. What kind of TV programmes do you like?
        I have the MSN Messenger, too; although it might seem strange, if you want to add me you have to do it by using my yahoo! address:
        antonio_m_g@... (My nickname is Z_B) (All the webheads reading this are also invited to add me to your lists, which would actually be great as I cannot chat with you during the Sunday lessons due to differences in time zones).
        Well, that's all for now =)
        sueleche <sueleche@...> wrote: Hi. My name is SungYou,Hong from South.Korea. Do you know my country?
        If you like to play or view soccer games, you may know it. Because
        2002 FIFA worldcup was held in Korea and Japan. I am a graduate
        student in Seoul National University as a master candidate.

        My hobbies are listening music and watching T.V. Favorite singers are
        Pink , Michelle Branch. Do you like them?

        From this course, I hope to improve my english and meet many peoples.