Re: Hello friends :)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2002
      Denilson,

      Nice to hear from you.

      I'll say one thing ... Your English has REALLY improved A LOT.

      Keep in touch. Your friends are still with you in Webheads.

      Vance

    • MADenglish@t-online.de
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2002
        Hi Denilson / Dan

        It was nice to hear from you again and yes, when you live in a country
        and are surrounded by English, everyday is a lesson. A nice way to say
        it. It is good to see that you keep it up.

        Sounds like you have some ups and downs in your life like most of us.
        No one here would think you are complaining but are happy to hear
        what is happening.

        Your philosophy is nice...dream and try to work to make it come true.

        And I wish you the best of luck!!

        Maggi :-) (the teacher)