How I met Keiko's dog online

  • Susanne Nyrop
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2002
      Hi all,

      yesterday evening I was a virtual guest in Keiko's house in New
      Mexico! Carrying around her wireless DSL connected "airport"
      receiving laptop and webcam, she was able to show me everything in
      detail, kitchen and garage included. Fortunately, the quality of
      webcams is not so sharp that I was able to have a peek at all the
      dust the virtual video hostess was assuring me would be there, but
      the very best thing was to speak to her dog, an elderly looking black
      labrador retriever, having his own bedroom in the big house! Keiko's
      husband was waving hello to me, too. e used iVisit, and thanks to
      Keiko's fine step by step instruction, I managed to find my way. My
      voice went thorugh well, although I am a webcamless person, for the
      time being, because the computer dealer refunded the price as I
      complained about the lousy quality. But in a while, I promise I will
      get another, of a better quality and more stable construction.

      I am going to meet those who would to join the traditional Webheads
      Sunday class in Tapped In in a few minutes, but also having a
      coffee break with hubby who is a World Championship soccer fan(or
      football, as we call it), watching tv from Korea and Japan all the
      time for the next month or so. Did you know that Denmark did win the
      first match yesterday against Uruguay, 2-1, Thomasson scoring both
      goals?

      Yours, Susanne