Re: [evonline2002_webheads] New Web Site is Active

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2002
      John,

      Nice pics. I particularly appreciated the one of the Dr. of Webheadery in full
      regalia, which, having recently strolled through the national art gallery in
      Amsterdam, I might tend to associate with tableaux of the burghers of that
      region.

      It might be too much trouble, but I suggest that you make a table on your page
      with fixed cells sizes and create thumbnails of your pics reduced to fit that
      frame size and array them for people to browse and click on when they want to
      see a larger one. I realize that would be a lot of trouble, but then again,
      what else would a Dr. of Webheadery have to do with himself?

      Congratulations on your doctorate, and thanks for your support of Webheads.

      Vance