Susanne's April Fool pages

  • vance_stevens
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2002

      I'm going to have to figure out a way to collapse these groups so
      that I don't have to cross post these message. I'll work on that
      when I return to Abu Dhabi.

      Fearing some horrid April Fools joke being played on me, I've held
      off looking at Susanne's page until today, and now I see that my
      darkest fears are confirmed. It's even worse than I could have
      imagined.

      BUT all in the true spirit of Webheads!

      Great pages, everyone should have a look.

      Vance