Re: [efiwebheads] Digest Number 458

  • aiden yeh
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2002
      Hello Deden. nice to 'meet' you. My name's Aiden Yeh and I teach EFL in Shir Chien University, also in Kaohsiung. Sun Yat Sen is a good university. Congratulations! I also have read the book, Rich Dad, poor Dad, and boy, the author's really convincing. But as you can see, in my profession, I think i'm more like the 'poor dad'. I work for the love of teaching. Money? My husband can always provide ;-)
      Aiden Yeh

      efiwebheads@yahoogroups.com wrote: There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Re: RES: Welcome back Deden! and Felix!
      From: deden sulaiman

      Message: 1
      Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 03:33:04 -0800 (PST)
      From: deden sulaiman
      Subject: Re: RES: Welcome back Deden! and Felix!

      Dear Vance

      I will answer your questions :

      why you chose to
      > > go to Taiwan. Are you learning Chinese? Will you
      > be there for much longer?

      AT first My parents wanted to send me to Australia
      to study there ( uni) but because at that time the
      dollar so high , my parents didnt have much money and
      too expensive. Actually my parents didnt know anything
      about Taiwan. One of my mama relatives told to her
      that study in taiwan is cheaper and after graduation
      is easy to get job in Indonesia.

      I'm studying English and Mandarin at the same time.
      Because I'm studying in Business ( Second Semester).
      Many book are written in english and all the teacher
      suggest students to study english harder...

      I think for Taiwanese student dont have any
      difficulities because they only study one foreign
      language. I will live in taiwan until graduation
      it will takes 4 years , but i dont know do i will
      pass all the subjects in 4 years.

      I'm reading a great book. The title is Rich Dad and
      Poor Dad. The book changed my life and the way i think
      about something. I think i already found a way to
      study
      a languange. I'm looking a course in sales-marketing.
      because in that course they will teach us how to
      handle our fear, shy ,and how to communicate. ( my
      opinion).

      Susanne nice to meet you. Which part of Taiwan do you
      live? I live in Koahsiung. I'm studying in National
      Sun Yat Sen Uni. I think...if we want to study a
      language, one thing we have to have is confident and
      not affraid to make mistake.

      Thanks You
      Deden

      Vince...could you send this mailing list to my new
      email grootzee@...

      http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/students.htm

      http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/efwdeden.htm

      http://mail.yahoo.com/

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2002
        Dear Teacher :)

        This is my first time i meet Taiwanese in this mailing
        list who lives in Koahsiung. Btw Shir Chien University
        near love river? My chinese isnt good enough and
        sometimes i dont know name of a university in Taiwan.

        I think it doesnt matter if you want to be a teacher
        or not.
        The writter wants to show that financial intelligent
        is very important. My father was a teacher but right
        now He and my mom works together. I think my father is
        good in school but doesnt know about to make business
        and my mother wasnt graduate ( junior highschool) but
        she is very clever, i think...if she finish her
        school, i'm sure she will become good MBA, but I'm
        proud and love to them no matter who they are. ( this
        is only my opion about the book).

        Someday if i become billionare ( i hope so)....:)
        I will teach to everybody...again :)
        the more we teach people the more we become smart
        ( opinion again )

        Nice too meet you Teacher
        Deden

        --- aiden yeh <aidenyeh@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > > Feb, and again yesterday. Then I update our
        > > students page at

        http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/students.htm

        > > Some Webheads who were not on the list the last
        > two
        > > times I checked have reappeared. Dan, you might
        > > want to compare the new student list with what you
        > > have in your records for birthdays and
        > > anniversaries. I'll have another look when I get
        > > back from conference travels next month.
        > >
        > > Meanwhile, it's great to hear from our friends in
        > so
        > > many countries.
        > >
        > > Vance
        > >

        > > F�lix Zaniboni wrote:
        > >
        > > > Hi all. I think I am back also. Being breaking
        > my
        > > back working lately (still
        > > > am)..
        > > > Hope to be able to answer all the email (due to

        === message truncated ===

        http://mail.yahoo.com/