Re: RES: [efiwebheads] Welcome back Deden! and Felix!

  • deden sulaiman
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2002
      Dear Vance

      I will answer your questions :

      why you chose to
      > > go to Taiwan. Are you learning Chinese? Will you
      > be there for much longer?

      AT first My parents wanted to send me to Australia
      to study there ( uni) but because at that time the
      dollar so high , my parents didnt have much money and
      too expensive. Actually my parents didnt know anything
      about Taiwan. One of my mama relatives told to her
      that study in taiwan is cheaper and after graduation
      is easy to get job in Indonesia.

      I'm studying English and Mandarin at the same time.
      Because I'm studying in Business ( Second Semester).
      Many book are written in english and all the teacher
      suggest students to study english harder...

      I think for Taiwanese student dont have any
      difficulities because they only study one foreign
      language. I will live in taiwan until graduation
      it will takes 4 years , but i dont know do i will
      pass all the subjects in 4 years.

      I'm reading a great book. The title is Rich Dad and
      Poor Dad. The book changed my life and the way i think
      about something. I think i already found a way to
      study
      a languange. I'm looking a course in sales-marketing.
      because in that course they will teach us how to
      handle our fear, shy ,and how to communicate. ( my
      opinion).

      Susanne nice to meet you. Which part of Taiwan do you
      live? I live in Koahsiung. I'm studying in National
      Sun Yat Sen Uni. I think...if we want to study a
      language, one thing we have to have is confident and
      not affraid to make mistake.

      Thanks You
      Deden

      Vince...could you send this mailing list to my new
      email grootzee@...

      http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/students.htm

      http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/efwdeden.htm

      http://mail.yahoo.com/